The National Philharmonic (nationalphilharmonic.org) offers music education programs that serve more than 14,000 children from every age and income level, including students in the Free and Reduced-Price Meals (FARMS) system. Programs include student concerts, school music curricula, summer camps, youth competition, world-renowned musician mentorships and free tickets to National Philharmonic concerts.
Headquartered: North Bethesda
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
- $75 covers the cost for a family of four to attend any National Philharmonic concert.
- $250 covers a full scholarship for a student in the Summer Choral Institute.
- $500 covers a full scholarship for a student in a Summer String Institute.
- One day: Help with special events of the National Philharmonic.
- Weekly: Provide support with data entry administration information.